The authentic Bolognese Pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 spoon (soup) of olive oil
- 5 chopped green olives
- 2 cans of ready tomato sauce
- 2 cubes of broth of meat or vegetables dissolved in 100 ml of water
- 1 carrot
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 500g Espaguete with Eggs Germani
- 500g of Ground Meat
- Chop the onion, saute for a few minutes in a pan with hot oil until the onion is golden, stirring not to burn.
- Mix the ground meat, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the broth, the sauce, the chopped tomatoes, the carrot cut in half and stir well, let it cook for about 40 minutes on low heat with the pan semi capped.
- Discard the carrot after the sauce is ready.
- Prepare the pasta, mix the sauce with the pasta and serve.
- Suggested side dish: Grated Cheese.