Spaghetti with Spicy Shrimp
For the sauce
- 500g of medium shrimp cleaned
- ½ spoon (soup) of Lemon Pepper
- 2 spoons (soup) of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ of cup (tea) of white wine
- 4 ripe tomatoes chopped
- 4 broccolis
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
- 5 spoons (soup) of chive chopped
For the Pasta
- ½ package of Spaguetti with Eggs Germani (250g)
- 1 spoon (soup) of salt
- Prepare the sauce: Season the shrimp with the Lemon Pepper and set aside in a refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil and braise the onion until it is transparent.
- Add the seasoned shrimp and fry until it completely changed it’s color.
- Add the white wine and add the tomatoes.
- Add the sugar (to remove the acidity from the sauce) and season with salt to taste.
- Cook until the tomatoes begin to break and add broccoli.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle the chopped onion and set aside.
- Prepare the pasta: in a large saucepan boil 5 liters of water with the salt.
- Cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package or until it is "al dente", that is, soft but resistant to bite.
- Drain immediately and add to the hot sauce.
- Mix well so the whole pasta is wrapped in the sauce and serve immediately.
Prove and approve!