Cake of Champagne Biscuit
- 2 packages of Champagne biscuit Germani (300g)
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 2 cans of sour cream (measure of condensed milk can)
- 2 spoons (soup) Corn Starch Corsetti
- 1½ cups milk (360ml)
- 2 spoons (soup) cocoa powder
- Chocolate or cocoa powder for sprinkling
- Start by making white cream. Dissolve the Corn Starch Corsetti in a half cup of milk and lightly, along with condensed milk and cream, over low heat. Stir until thickened and turn off. If you want, you can aromatize the cream with drops of vanilla essence.
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in the remaining milk and place it in a large container. Lightly moisten the Champagne biscuits Germani in this mixture.
- Make the cake when the white cream is at room temperature. In a glass baking dish alternate layers of white cream and Champagne biscuit Germani, ending with cream on top. Reserve in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Sieve with chocolate or cocoa powder abundantly on the cake, to create a uniform layer.
Prove and approve!