Margherita Pizza Cracker
- 400g of Cream Cracker Germani
- 30 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 250 ml of warm water
- 15 grams of yeast for bread
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup (tea) of tomato sauce
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 tomato (cut into slices)
1. Beat the biscuit Cream Cracker Germani in a processor or blender until it becomes a flour.
2. In a bowl, add the baking powder, salt, butter, sugar and warm water. Mix everything and add the biscuit flour, stir well until you get a homogeneous dough.
3. Let the dough rest in the bowl for about 20 minutes and cover.
4. Then, just open it on an oiled baking sheet. Heat the oven for about 10 minutes, to 180 degrees, then place it to pre-bake for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Take it out of the oven and let it cool. Then spread the tomato sauce over it, arrange the mozzarella slices and decorate with the tomato slices.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, at 180 degrees, or until cheese is melted.
7. Remove, spread the basil leaves and serve.